The pandemic has changed, but small businesses like ours are still working through the affects and finding ways to adapt. It is important for us to remain true to our mission statement that our owner, Lisa Clark, wrote from day one: “We work to please each and every customer. We are in the business to make people happy, satisfied, warm and content. We show them that food restrictions or not, they can still enjoy the sweeter side in life!” We believe that is more important now than ever. We will continue to serve that purpose each and every day that we possibly can, and we have for the last 12 years in business.
So, how can you get your Petunia’s Pies & Pastries® fix? Let us count the ways!
- Come on down to our SW 12th retail bakery, and order in person to-go! We are currently open 9am-7pm daily for takeout only. We plan to open up our dining area this Spring, stay tuned!
- You can place an order for whole cake or other items for small special events HERE.
- You can place an order for Weddings or Large events HERE
- Place an order for delivery from Grubhub, Postmates, Uber Eats, Caviar or DoorDash!
- Place an order to ship directly to you from our online store HERE!
- Buy a Gift Card to support us! You can purchase an eGift Card to send via email HERE or you can purchase in person, or order online HERE.
- Buy our products at one of our amazing retailers! You can currently find us at:
- New Seasons Market (all Oregon locations) You can also order our products for delivery from them on Instacart HERE!
- Whole Foods Market (all Oregon locations except Eugene & Bend) You can also order our products for delivery from them on Amazon HERE!
- Market Of Choice West Linn, Cedar Mill & Belmont Stores
- Legacy Emanuel’s Heartbeat Cafe, and Legacy Meridian Park’s Cafe.
- Elephant’s Deli Corbett, Uptown & World Trade Center Locations
- Green Zebra Grocery Division, PSU & Kenton Locations
- Roseline Coffee
- Silk Espresso
- Coava Grand Ave, Hawthorne and Downtown locations
- The Great North – St John’s & Vancouver
- Portland Coffee Roasters Oak St, and All 3 Portland Airport Cafes
- Blue Kangaroo Coffee Roasters
- Kiva Cafe & Tea Spa
- Groundwork Coffee Portland
- Lionheart Coffee Co Scholls & Watson locations
Thank you all so much for your support. We truly appreciate each and every one of our amazing customers. We hope to see you soon!
XOXO Lisa, Jacob & the Petunia’s Pies & Pastries family